Friday, April 30, 2010

LOUNGING AROUND

Now we all have gone out to your local Walmart in sweats , straight from the gym in your stretch pants and jogging shorts. But to honestly come out your house and go out into the world to any place of business and yes even Walmart in your damn Lounge Pants is Tra'e Tack'e!! Strolling around town in your pajamas only sends out one message people and that message is clear to all of us who look and shake our heads as you walk by us. And that message is " That nasty low down lazy fool came out of his/her house without washing his/her nasty stank ass!" I remember one time I was in Walmart and this lady had just such outfit on T-Shirt and Lounge Pants on. And dared say out of her mouth to her friend as this guy came up to her in the line and I quote. " I can't believe he's coming over here with me looking a mess like this"? So you honestly didn't know what the hell you had on and looked like before you came out of your house? I wanted to say to her that you knew damn well you looked a mess when you left your house, got in the car, and saw your reflection in the glass doors of Walmart ! I am telling you people I am not the only one who notice these kinds of things. I see it and I see the reaction of other people who see it also and it ain't pretty. Well its the weekend and I have one day to get something to wear to a wedding wish me luck. Peace and Hair Grease.

No comments:

Post a Comment